Registered users can upload their SpaceChem save file to have all of their solutions displayed and ranked against other uploaded solutions. It is also possible to view the same statistics used to generate the in-game graphs, but with specific numbers that can't be seen in-game.
- July 12: Added levels from the new '63 Corvi' DLC.
- June 11: Added the Overview ("outside") view to multi-reactor solutions. The display isn't very nice though, still needs a lot of work, but it's better than nothing.
- June 7: As requested, the upload form now includes a choice between the current method of uploading all solutions automatically, or presenting a list of potential uploads and letting you select which ones to actually submit to the site.
- June 4: Leaderboards now only show each user's best solution for that category, no longer multiple entries if the user has uploaded several solutions for that level. All solutions are still retained and can be viewed from that user's page.
- June 3: Ability to delete solutions, and to add a description and/or youtube link (to a recorded version) to solutions.
- June 1: Added upload date/time to leaderboards, so it's obvious who originated a solution in the case of copying. It's also a sorting factor, so the oldest solution will always rank higher than a newer identical one.
- Display input/output molecules
- Ability to compare ranks/stats directly against other users
- Save-file-manipulation features, such as building a "custom" save-file out of solutions you've previously uploaded, effectively allowing you to "revert" solutions back to previously-uploaded states
- Potential ResearchNet-related features, including sharing, rating, and commenting on user-submitted levels, as well as sharing solutions for them